Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this new in 2002 with winter pack, sunroof and oetinger rear spoiler. Since then I've made some changes :-

ENGINE- APR Chip with Cruise control, Miltec sport CAT, custom Exhaust, GFB dump valve.

BODY- Golf Anni kit, caractere grill, V6 rear valence, FK rear lights, Boot infill, eyebrows.

CHASSIS- FK Coilovers, Audi TT wheels with Goodyear F1's

INTERIOR- full heated leather, R32 pedals, gauges in lower stereo slot.

I havent seen many 1.8T Bora's in the UK so I am interested to see how many are on this forum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a Jetex Cat back when I bought the cat, and when I fitted the V6 rear valance the twin pipes for 1.8T models didn't line up with the cut out on the valance so I had a rear box made to fit.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I find the ride to be a bit bouncy sometimes, but I've got standard bump stops which could be the problem.

And yes it was in VW motoring around Christmas, the same issue as the silver TDI Sport from Ireland.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the boot blend is by Mattig. Got it from R&A for ?100.

Not 100% about the rear lights myself but I've only seen them on R&A's demo car so there still different.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeh the boot blend is just stuck on.

The Golf front spoiler clips around the top edge are in different places so I had to make some of the holes bigger plus adding some others. Size wasn't a problem, but I have since ripped it off when reversing off a driveway and now the passenger side doesn't quite align properly. Doh.

BTW, thanks to everyone for there comments. Apreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.