Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya. My name is Eric and i'm from Colorado (USA ;)) Here are some pics of my car:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i have a few of the 25th anniversary pieces, which are not easy to get over here, (also not very cheap). Anyway see yall around

E

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
All I can say is..... stunning.

Love the wheels and the fact its so subtle yet looks so right.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
welcome to the forum Eric [:D] I've seen your car before on Vortex, it's one of the best [y][y] I wish we could have Silverstone mk4's over here

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
welcome to the forum Eric [:D] I've seen your car before on Vortex, it's one of the best [y][y] I wish we could have Silverstone mk4's over here
\
same here looks great as evry mate keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
\
same here looks great as ever mate keep up the good work

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Hey Mate,

Loving every aspect of the car! Colour is nice, black grill, and also matt black mirrors give the car a nice finishing touch! Well done mate! Kepp up the good work! [Y]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the welcome! I didnt know a lot of you guys were on the 'tex. Yes silverstone grey is a semi-standard color over here. I'll take some pics of my new rear soon, and hopefully my new seats will come in soon

E

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
speechless - the light is perfect in those pic - oh and i guess you car is too [*-)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts