Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just joined here so hello! I've mainly been chatting in the Gumball 3000 forum on the M5 Board so far, but thought I'd join here due to so many recommendations.

Anyway here's a picture of my 'ride' with full Gumball Livery from this years event - enjoy.

Ant.

Posted Image

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tom, it did start off life as a 330d, but we changed its manners and appetite...[:D]

Its now a one of a kind d3 with 260bhp and 550Nm Torque = Porsche performance.

Check out our website... www.antandpete.co.uk The videos are worth a watch!! [^]

Ant.

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I think you met reflexTDi (James) at goodwood in his black Anni TDI [?].

Welcome to the site, a nice BM you've got there.........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
02 Bora: I think you met reflexTDi (James) at goodwood in his black Anni TDI .

Welcome to the site, a nice BM you've got there.........

Yes I sure did, and just spoke to him today, it was a great day at Goodwood -the video of James doing some awesome recovery work in mid corner will be posted on our site soon enough!!! Crazy guy behind the wheel!!! [:D]

I was really impressed with his car too, I am now tralling the country to find one in Silver for my wife!!! Again really impressed....

Ant.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi ya Ant,

I also met you at Goodwood that day, I went out for a quick lap in you car, but you were running low on fuel.

Impressed with your site by the way, I checked it out when I got back from Goodwood.

So welcome.[^]

·
Registered
19 Posts
alright, is this the same d3 i saw parked outside the slug and lettuce in didsbury the other night. (minus stickers)

Thought i'd never seen a d3 before

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Posted - 06 Aug 2004 : 14:51:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright, is this the same d3 i saw parked outside the slug and lettuce in didsbury the other night. (minus stickers)

Yes Gazeth it is! I just love the Chargrilled Rib-eye from the slug, foookin great [:D]. So where abouts you from then if you drink in Didsbury?

Ant.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome, love the car.

I'd love to do the gumball.

If my numbers come out on saturday Night I'll be doing it next year!![:D][^]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Great site - very entertaining [:D]

was that cosworth being driven by the same guy that crashed the white ferrari a fews ago on another gumball...looked like the same number plate

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quote: posted by LIAMH on 07/08/2004 01:01:27

Great site - very entertaining [:D]

was that cosworth being driven by the same guy that crashed the white ferrari a fews ago on another gumball...looked like the same number plate

I thought the same but the L100ONY guy with the white F355 is another bloke, well known to some people I know who are also Gumballers. I heard that his insurers refused to pay out as he hadn't banked on them watching the Ruby Wax documentary, but I don't know how much truth there is in that rumour...

I think one of the Reyland Cosworth guys broke his back in the crash but has recovered. Ant will know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Quote: posted by Ant397 on 07/08/2004 00:04:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Gazeth it is! I just love the Chargrilled Rib-eye from the slug, foookin great [:D]. So where abouts you from then if you drink in Didsbury?

Ant.

Just moved to Heald Green so Didsbury is the nearest decent place for a pint.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote: posted by Gazeth on 09/08/2004 09:20:54

Quote: posted by Ant397 on 07/08/2004 00:04:08

Just moved to Heald Green so Didsbury is the nearest decent place for a pint.

Cool, see you around sometime....

ant.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.