Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since owning my vw bora i have had nothing but trouble with it!, although i do love it!. i bought my bora last year it's a 99 plate bora sport in futura yellow (110bhp) since owning it i have gone through a new engine and turbo. (my own fault!) only modifications i have done to it so far is, 'interchangable' remap and decat. I would say my car is running at over 150bhp and couldn't complain at that type of power at 18, next i would like to do egr delete and modify the exterior. but first i would like some help!! my clutch pedal collapsed and after further inspection found the clutch cylinder shaft had gone through the pedal, apparently a common fault. Anyway could somebody please help me and tell me how to remove the clutch master cylinder, so far i have removed the three 13mm nuts.. any help appreciated cheers!

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
You need to remove the clutch pedal mate, the spring well need compressing and holding compressed use tie raps etc i ve replaced myn and posted about it ill see if i can find it for you mate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers pal, i have since downloaded the bentley mk4 repair and service manual, all the help i need is there. thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts