Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie member here, breif summary

I have a Golf GTI Anniversary PD150 and just had it Revo tuned by the guys a Portsmouth somewhere over 190bhp stated i think definately considering I had a 330D Sport (184bhp) and this kills that!

http://www.revotechnik.com/includes/productSelectorAlt2.aspx Revo main site

http://www.jkm.org.uk/ These guys are awesome very friendly and professional best choice for tuning!

[:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well see dude I'm up for a burn ! 1.8T whatever! i'm about tonight need to sort a few bits

Definately have to put the revo PD150 up against the 180 1.8T anni! I reckon mine is around 200ish but best was is to try it then swap cars after that'll give a proper test innit!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep i'm up for a meet let me know before hand as I'm usually always doing something . 2 of the Silver Anniversarys are Old Basing way I do the Ring road to Old basing everyday and generally dump it in the multi story on a rude night out! [:)]

·
Registered
836 Posts
Welcome...  You may see about during the day, I work in Hook and visit Basingrad at lunch sometimes... Miles away by night though!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hey dude, Welcome to the forum! [:D] You couldn't of picked a better car. I wanted a TDI Anni but couldn't find one. So I settled with the Petrol! See you all next week in Basingstoke.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Si, if your going down to the Arms on Tuesday night let me know....I think I'm going to this one..
I'll deffinetly be there, won't be there until 20.30 though as I have rugby training before - I'll be the bright red one, sweating like a paedophile in a playground and having to sit down as my legs won't hold me.

Looks like we've got a good turnout this month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cool I'll definately be there! 8pm Chineham arms!

A guy from work here said there was a huge meet at Fleet services last night for VW' Golf's said they occupied most of it !

·
Registered
558 Posts
That would be the no rice meet which used to be held in Guildford.  I will have to post details of the Basingstoke meet on their site.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Head towards Reading on the A33 from the Basingstoke ring road.  At the big Tesco's rounabout (in Chinearm) take the first exit.  100 yards on take the first exit on the mini roundabout.  Follow the road on for about 2 miles and you'll then see the pub on your left.  Can't miss it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts