Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright lads new to this lol am trying to get my golf up to scratch an looking smart so join up to get as much advise as possibe lol

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

What Golf do you have? Get some [^^] up.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
I'd say welcome to the forum but it looks like you've been here for a while.Where in the NW are you?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Hi mate, welcome.

This is the place to be for mk4 info, the site has information that has the ability to save you loads of money.

carefull though, it may go the opposite way and make you modify your golf far more than you intended to.

What car have you got and what do you plan to do?

Jay.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
been registerd on here for a while but wasnt sure how to use the site lol. erm got a gt tdi 115bhp ajm engine. im not sure on my plans any more, i intended on doing an r32 rep but not sure any more because see to many around. i bought an anni rear splitter an never fitted it lol sat up stairs for a long time i had new shape r32 alloys on iyt but were cheap reps (my own stupid fault) an hit a small pot hole and bent an buckled the wheel so, its all back to standard apart from having a HID kit help me lol ???

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome mate, get some pics up so can keep an eye out for you [Y]

·
Registered
921 Posts
Kind of mate, tend to visit there a fair bit.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sound mate ill get pics up just a bog standard got at the min tho lol goin to lower it asap tho an get some nice 18s on it

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sounds good buddy [:D]

·
Registered
921 Posts
Have a little look in the classifieds mate, always a bargin knocking about [Y]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts