Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pls see updated pics and comments further down,

Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys/Gals,

Am new here so thought i'd post up a few pic of my baby!

Not much done at the mo but its a work in motion, currently running a REVO remap, EIBACH shocks and springs (-45mm) and POWERTEC induction cone

Am currently purchasing a set of MK5 GTI rims, would also like R32 front bumper, R32 stubby mirrors, TT stubby aerial.

oh and need to get rid of the tow bar!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Welcome, that looks a really nice orginal GTI. Are you going to keep the original bits, so you can return it to stock if you ever sell it?

(On a different note to anyone who reads this post, I accidently clicked the star rating for it when opening it. So don't think I've recommended the post as average!! [:$])

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the responses and comments guys!

Here are a few update pics now i have the MK5 rims on her! Cheers Sonny!

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a TT stubby aerial to replace the large OE part?!?

Also how do i get a pic of the motor on the left hand side of posts under my name!?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Also how do i get a pic of the motor on the left hand side of posts under my name!?!
That's your avatar - you can set that in your profile - click Profile across the menu bar across the top of the forums and have a play in there [:)]

If i recall correctly, it'll resize big images down - however it helps if the pictures are fairly square, else your car will get VERY squashed [;)]

C

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice car mate, where abouts in surrey are you from? What are the eibach springs and shocks like - im thinking of getting myself a set?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers for the comments guys! Has inspired me to save some money and get a few more subtle mods!

Cheeky_b i'm in Sutton, Surrey

Oh by the way the original 16" GTI alloys are now for sale on e-bay if anyone is interested (120041058378).

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh yeah, the eibach springs and shocks are pretty good mate, hasn't really compromised ride quality and looks heaps betta also gets rid of those damn oil shocks!!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looking good mate.. i remember cleaning those rims the first day sonny got em lol.. wasnt that long ago actually...

Sat [y]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts