Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
These are not new mate, we have sold these for years now and as you can see not many people like them.

If your interested in a set then drop me a PM and I can get you a price for them.

We do sell them in RHD no problem Halogen or Xenon versions.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not interested in them tbh. they wouldn't suit the look im goign for[:)] ive never seen them before and with it sayin new to the uk i thought they were new lol

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Im not interested in them tbh. they wouldn't suit the look im goign for[:)] ive never seen them before and with it sayin new to the uk i thought they were new lol
People will say anything to sell something mate, LOL!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Tell you the truth i dont think they are that bad actually just think they are'nt worth the price they are asking thats all, Baker how much do the xenons go for as i am thinking of changing my headlights as i have black angel eyes and dont seem that bright, so i am on the look out for something else

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Tell you the truth i dont think they are that bad actually just think they are'nt worth the price they are asking thats all, Baker how much do the xenons go for as i am thinking of changing my headlights as i have black angel eyes and dont seem that bright, so i am on the look out for something else
When you say 'Xenons'? Do you mean the Hella kit on Ebay (Xenon version) or OEM Xenons?

We do not manufacture the OEM Xenons I am afraid.

What Angel Eye headlamps do you have currently?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
At the mo i have the FK twin angel eyes but aint impressed with the light cast from them so am considering either those double lamps in xenon form or the oem xenon lamps

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
At the mo i have the FK twin angel eyes but aint impressed with the light cast from them so am considering either those double lamps in xenon form or the oem xenon lamps
I have not heard many praises of the FK products but then I can't and shouldn't be saying that.

Does the FK lamps have a module or a reflector as the dipped beam light source?

I would honestly say that for the money you are better off getting the OEM Xenons as that kit is around ?500!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Not sure as to what you mean with regards a reflector but mine are the projector style look like xenons and annis together
By reflector I mean that there is no module / projector producing your beam pattern.

I have heard that the FK Angel Eyes you have do have poor light performance and that is due to the modules that they use.

The Hella Angel Eye lamps also use modules but I am confident that the light spread is better than the standard OEM halogen reflectors.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Hmmm ProjektZwo Golf me like (well except for that aweful grill design).

The thing that puts me off those lights is that you have to run seporate fog lights in the lower grills, fine except for if you have an OEM IC.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

The thing that puts me off those lights is that you have to run seporate fog lights in the lower grills, fine except for if you have an OEM IC.
Not too biased on the ProjektZwo kit then mate, LOL!! The grille is awful though isn't it!!

As for the headlamp conversion, it's OK if you don't have foglamps already in your headlamps, I guess Hella were thinking sell the customer a headlamp kit and the Micro DE Foglamp kit as well, LOL!!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

Not too biased on the ProjektZwo kit then mate, LOL!! The grille is awful though isn't it!!

As for the headlamp conversion, it's OK if you don't have foglamps already in your headlamps, I guess Hella were thinking sell the customer a headlamp kit and the Micro DE Foglamp kit as well, LOL!!
OK so I'm a bit biased towards the Zwo kit, just thought it was more unique in the UK than the Oettinger and Caractre Kit. Couldn't stand that grill though it is like it was designed as an after thought so I fitted and Oettinger one instead. Didn't bother with side skirts as I get into enought trouble over speed ramps as it is with out them in the way too.

I suppose it'll give you and excuse for a FMIC on a GTi Turbo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts