Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 04/02/2005 10:05:09

Does anybody have this in non .mov format? Don't really want to install Real Player...

You can view it Here in quicktime, realplayer or windows media player.

I LOVE this advert, very clever and the more I see it the more I like it. Can't get the tune out of my head either[:p][:p]

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That ad is fantastic! cant belive I've logged on here and read some of your replies! come on! did break dancing ever go out? I still look at it and think wow! especially when its done well! I cant do it thats a fact! I think the ad is very classy and very VW! IMO. Citreon ad better? huh? next you'll be saying that ad with the cars playin footie is better! (if you do.. sell your dub your owning it for the wrong reason).

·
Registered
323 Posts
Has Anyone pressed the red button on sky when the advert is on. It gives more info and also the MK1 and MK5 bit that Rob.gti was talking about. The red button flashed up in the right hand corner yesterday when I was watching tv, press it and have a look it is quiet cool.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.