Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Nice [:D] trying to decide it I like the lopsided look with the Gti badge though... might look better without it, or it might look too plain... Can you post a pic with out so we can see?

J.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would but the badge wont come off now, i did think about leaving the badge off and asked my family if i should but the badge on, all said yes as it looked to plain withput it.. so i put it on lol

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Can see what J's saying but tempted to agree with your family Liann... There'll be just nothing there, and it'll be a little TOO flat if that makes sense??

Good to see things moving slowly forward with the car though (even if I've still not seen it lol!)

C

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol cheers CKB, cant believe i go up n down hawley raod every day and you still not spotted me lol, i alway see RS GOLF when iam in my boyf's veccy as well *doh* [:)]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I will bow down to your families decision as well, like I said I'm not sure!

Looks good and it's a mute point. What other plans are a foot?

J.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone [;)]

As for my RS4's i have to save up for them, gonna take a few months iam afraid [:'(] waaaa.... but hopefully i will have a set for the summer [:)]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
thanks everyone [;)]

As for my RS4's i have to save up for them, gonna take a few months iam afraid [:'(] waaaa.... but hopefully i will have a set for the summer [:)]
Gonna be joining us for some shows when you've got the wheels done this year???

C

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah hopefully went to volksfest last yeah but it wernt all that, think it was down to the weather being rotten [:(]

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
thanks everyone [;)]

As for my RS4's i have to save up for them, gonna take a few months
iam afraid [:'(] waaaa.... but hopefully i will have a set for the
summer [:)]
If you need to find a place which is cheap theres one near me which do brand new RS4's with brand new Avon tyres for ?485 iirc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts