Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings.

Nice site, from what I have seen so far.

Well as per El Turko (a fellow e36 buddy) I too have decided to move into the world of the MKIV Golf GTi.

Thankfully, I haven't been banned from driving. It's just the ever mounting running costs of running a 12yr old car taking it's toll. It was fun going sideways but not so much fun when you have to empty your wallet, bank account, savings account, premium bonds, etc....

Anyway. Onwards and upwards. My car will be on the market next week. She is totally ship shape thanks to the ????'s I have spent so the new owner will have bliss free drving lol. Typical.

I hope to see you at MKIV Golf meeting in a MKIV Golf of my own very soon.....

Here's my current ride:

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
but not so much fun when you have to empty your wallet, bank account, savings account, premium bonds, etc....
Bad news... It's even worse here once you see all the cool toys you can get for the MkIV! [:D]

·
Banned
4,570 Posts
looking good!!
very tidy!

was turkish the chap with the 318is who drove it to italy?

i think i picked up some stuff from him when i had my e36..

·
Registered
60 Posts
i use 2 av a death trap like that didnt even last a month the bk ends just slide out for fun then 1 day in the wet i found my self going side ways down a road then wiping a few sighns out and ended up on the roof in the petrol station, i must say bmw's r built shit hot but i wouldnt go bk i love my golf all it needs is a turbo

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
i use 2 av a death trap like that didnt even last a month the bk ends just slide out for fun
Hardly a death trap; it sounds like you just need to learn how to drive.

RWD = Bloody brilliant... tricky (but highly rewarding) when wet

·
Vendor
1,459 Posts
Hello and welcome to a great forum.

I had a Capri and rear wheel drive in that was great!

Back end was always out with that.

So much more fun...oh well

Anyway you have chose a good car to go on to.

But like has been said the toys are never ending.

Have fun on this forum and if you cannot find what you want , just ask we are freindly :)

Sarah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts