Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

You should, over the next few hours, receive an email newsletter from uk-mkivs! The email newsletter is being sent to all members of the website as they have registered an account with uk-mkivs.

It's our first venture into this type of promotion so please let us know if there are any issues or problems with the email you receive. The email is in HTML format, and we've tried to make it as compatible as possible with most email clients. For ease of use there is a link included within the email to view the content online, should the need arise.

As with any newsletter type service, there is an unsubscrive link available which will remove you from the list of any future newsletters that are sent. To unsubscribe simply click the link at the bottom of the newseltter and reply back via the auto generated email. Simple!

If there is anything you would like to see included in the newsletter please let one of the team know, we will try our best to see it included in the next newsletter. Maybe you're planning a meet or event, or have a product you think would be of interest to other members - let us know and we'll try to include it [Y]

We hope this newseltter will help to keep you up to speed with current news, events and promotions that uk-mkivs is currently offering [Y]

Thanks

The uk-mkivs team.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got mine last night, works ok in Gmail - only issue is that the links in the header; Home, News, Forums, Shop are using the blue default link colour which doesn't stand out against the grey background very well. You can hardcode the CSS styles in the newsletter to get round this, PM me if you need any help with anything as I do this stuff for a living [:)]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got mine last night, works ok in Gmail - only issue is that the links in the header; Home, News, Forums, Shop are using the blue default link colour which doesn't stand out against the grey background very well. You can hardcode the CSS styles in the newsletter to get round this, PM me if you need any help with anything as I do this stuff for a living [:)]
I did set hover and active CSS styles to mimic the forum header style, must have been stripped out by some email providers! You have a PM [Y]

1 - 20 of 94 Posts