Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well been back and forth on here for abit but now but havent commented much.sold the 330 and was so happy with it i had to buy another

so i went for the limited edition 330 clubsport!

just need some ideas on wheels and maybe about painting the grill black with some dark side indicators.

what you guys think? cheers

Posted Image

·
Registered
790 Posts
Nice car, used to have a e46 325i coupe but i could never get properly comfortable or feel relaxed in the car for some reason so only had it about 6 months.

Whats with the MV alloys on yours? thought club sports had different wheels with bolts around the edge?

Cant go far wrong with black grilles and some nice wheels....BBS LM's look o.k

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its got mv 1's apparently because the guy that ordered it asked for them from new for some strange reason.only had 2 owners so not sure really.did see one on google with mv 1's on from new tho.

wheels wont be staying but i cant afford any right now.lol

it drives like a totally different car from my last one.strange...lol

do you think a split rim style wheel with gold centres would look good?or would it look too "subaru-ish"?

hows the mk1 going swampy mate?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right i need some help.i want to get new indicators but im torn between 2 styles.

there this style which is just smoked:

Posted Image

Posted Image

or this style which matches the projector headlights:

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this is what mine currently looks like

Posted Image

HEEEELLLPPPP! lol

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its got 2 owners full service 58k advertised for 7200. i knocked him down abit.

when buying one you pay for the spec.you can get a low spec standard 330 for about 4k now.i sold my old one for 4k,this one has rare spec tho so i had to have it!lol

anyways bk to the lights.....i was set on the projectors but they do look slightly "plastic" dont they?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
i bought an e46 330ci last year only had it 3-4 months got bored very quickly and it didn't feel raw enough but then again i was looking for a e36 m3 evo before i got pissed off looking for a good one and bought the 330ci

this was mine tbh i was a bit mad and rash to sell it but thats me lol

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i remember that being for sale mate.im hooked on these bm's now.lol i love the drive and quality.

soooo black grill?....lol

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i remember that being for sale mate.im hooked on these bm's now.lol i love the drive and quality.

The two bits on the bonnet?

Carbon wrap the silver bits you know you want to [Y]

What about CSL rims too? always loved the look of those. My rents have a 330d starting to have seen better days now body wise, rust is starting to appear. Seems sound enough mechanically after 160k though :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

no doubt about it they drive well... mine was a 5 speed and the later came in a 6 speed.... mine was crying out for that 6 speed for motor way crusing.... tbh like i said i should of kept it.. it was a nice motor damn it!!!

i always do this sell a car then regret selling it

tbh i like the mv1's :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts