Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been on the forum for a while, been busy buggering about with my car. It was reasonably dry so i took it out the garage for a couple of quick pics before it rained....again[:(] Just this evening picked up my new boot of which ill take pictures of tomorrow and post. Everything is done now, just waiting for my rear bumper to arrive, and im sending the wheels off for some polishing before show season starts. If anyone remembers seeing my car with the 17" BBS's on (Tabs's ex wheels) their for sale..

Anyways ill let the pictures do the talking.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Looks very nice but.....[:O] How close is that tyre to your rear arch !!

Jay

Any pics of the wheels that are for sale[Y]

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hi mate, dont get on here much any more either now the golf's gone! Your car has come such a long way in the last year!

Those wheels look awesome what are they and how wide are they!?

Your cars looking sweet!

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
[:O][y] give us a full on side shot mate

and I hope you're going to Matt's meet, I have to see those in the metal [:D]

Mite be intrested in the meet pal, where is it and what time are you meeting [:D]

P.S. Love the car, can we get some more pics.
Gav if you're going give me a shout as you'll probably pass my house en route I'll follow you down [y]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
looks poo!

ONLY JOKIN GEEZA!??looks the dogs bolloks as usual, loved your car since i first set eyes on it back at vw festival earlyer this year! keep up the good work.
tom

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments. Couldnt' get any boot pictures today as it was raining[N] but here are a couple more.

The wheels are BMW BBS RC's 18", from doing some reserch they are quite rare in this size. They are 8" and 9" wide. But the adaptors bring them out so far.

Might come to the meet, but all my interior is now out as im spraying it all up. Its all systems go!

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
729 Posts
That looks very nice fella!

Those wheels must be Uber Rare!

Defo gotta see the car in the flesh may not have a vag anymore but wanna still get to the shows!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts