Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests I got a new camera and had some fun in a carpark at the weekend, hope you like em!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
That is absolutely awesome Otto. One question - whats the little dinky ariel off?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers guys for the kind words. The camera is a Fuji S7000 taken on 6M Pixels and using a tripod to steady it. Its a fantastic camera for the money, you can pick one up for between 300-325.

The ariel is a standard VW ariel chopped down and capped on the end.

I have been meaning to sort the wiper out since I got the car, just never got round to it....I think I will get on with it before the end of the year.

Not really ever thought of the Miltek. I dont really keep cars that long andt the last time I spent a ton of money on a car a couple of weeks later I decided to sell her.

I think the ride height has something to do with my lardie *** [;)] Still dont understand how some R32's look sorted as stock and others look like they are running the Toureg sus setup [:)].

Oh and expect more photos over the next few months, as I play with my new toy. Looking forward to the snow now! [:)]

O.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Whoa.... that is supremely shiny there dude.. superb pics, some of the best i've seen on this forum. What cleaning products do you use ?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I use Zymol for washing and I use meguiars gold for polish although in the winter I wax with plain old GT Wax, about ?2 from wilkinsons [;) I like to get a hard wax on the car over the winter months to try and protect her.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts