Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gave it a clean the other morning and took some pics after acquiring my new 18" BBS RC's. What do you guys think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
fantastic choice, they are my favourite wheel to be honest [:)]

Where did you buy them from, BBS Direct?

cheers, Pat

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[:I]Cought in the act. It is. I wish i never had to put it on but i need it for my job.[V]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some more for you:

Posted Image

And with that lovley towbar[}:)]

Posted Image

My last mk4

Posted Image

And my old old mk3(first car)

Posted Image

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got them from a bloke on here actually. He did me a good price on them. ?730 wheels and tyres. All in immaculate cond. Souch a difference in weight and feel.

REEDY, i want to lower it more but at the moment i have no money. it was either coilovers or alloys. Plus the roads around mine are that bad i sometimes catch the bottom of the car as it is.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
looks VERY sweet indeed that mate. nice n clean too. im still debabting which wheels to go for next which is ruining my head! S8 Vs Keskin KT4 Racer.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aero wipers are on the list. Dont know how much they are tho, any idea? also polo rear wiper and spacers are on the list.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lux sooper Chaz [8D]

my girlfriends got a 52 Polo tdi with aero wipers - I'm trying to convince her to swap them for mine so I can have them on my 4 motion.... tee hee [:I][:D]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Quote: posted by R44MS_K on 06/09/2004 09:26:22

looks neat!!

i like the debadgeless grill!

Totally agree...[:)]

How much did the badgeless grill cost and the filling and spraying of the bumper and bonnet?

Looks like you've got a great finish with that respray

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by RS GOLF on 08/09/2004 13:16:16

Quote: posted by R44MS_K on 06/09/2004 09:26:22

looks neat!!

i like the debadgeless grill!

Totally agree...[:)]

How much did the badgeless grill cost and the filling and spraying of the bumper and bonnet?

Looks like you've got a great finish with that respray

Cheers guys, sprayed the grille up myself! The paint job was a bit bumpy looking but after a tcut etc it looks mint!

The grille itself cost ?60 including the bonnet cut out. It doesn't need one on the bumper because if you look close you will notice it has an extra slat at the bottom to cover the hole up!

Thanks for the comments.[8D]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
mmmmm, very shiney[:D] What materials did you use [?][?]

I do like those wheels, not sure to have a set or get some RS6's & paint them black (stealth)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts