Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'll show a pic of my lasted mod (sorry about the quality of the pic, taken on camera phone).

These are 8.5" x 19" ASA AR1 (Black). I decided that for 2006 that I wanted to run black dished alloys with a polished lip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will get some better pics when the weather gets a bit clearer!

BIG THANK UP TO RJH FOR THE PICS[;)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
look great! Did you have them pa inted or did you get them in balck, (i seem to remember they did a ltd addition version wiht balck centres)

Did you source them in Germany or UK?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow! looks STUNNING that does. IMO you need some dark smoked side repeaters now. Good job.
Thanks Mike, I was thing about some dark smoked side repeaters and go back to US spec tail-lights.

Simch, the wheels come black already. They also do them in chrome or the standard silver finish what Bora Tom & Faisal have IIRC.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
they looks STUNNING Nick,

nice look for 2006. I can't wait to see the car completed. Did you get your new interior in?

·
Registered
4,381 Posts

nice look for 2006. I can't wait to see the car completed. Did you get your new interior in?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Cheers mate! No I have fitted the interior yet.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looking very good mate, nice wheels, they seem to be a popular choice at the moment.

I would definately change to some smoked side DI's.

Is the polished lip on them holding up well with the UK's weather?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
any chance of you getting some real high quality pics of them soon - they look sweet - im thinking of getting some myself if you dont mind.

a side on pic would be great :p

1 - 20 of 52 Posts