Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audi have release the official details on the new A4 and here it is

[:O][:O][:O]

Not sure about this front end at all... what do you think???

Posted Image

Posted Image

[:O][:O][:O]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH MY GOD mikep your right, just looks like a vectra from that rear angle NNNNNnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
the profile is Vectra and Honda Accord... the rear lights are honda civic 4dr... and the front is the usual oversized type to meet new pedestrian crash regs... not as aggresive looking as the current A4 and too much like the A6, though the rear is all wrong.

still would buy one, though the new 3series looks good if it comes out like in the pics.

·
Registered
646 Posts
LOL @ Chris.

Like the rear lines. either someone was on some weed when drawing the front and the pen wobbled or they've taken on the drunken lunatic designer from BMW [;)]

·
Registered
121 Posts
looks a litlle like Toyota Avensis but defo vectra style shouldnt they be looking towards the bmw styling higher up the ladder rather than a gm motors car

·
Registered
156 Posts
Its just a bigger A3 at the front.

I think its alright.

It seems that VW Audi are trying to give their cars a less 'german' look, meanwhile ford/vauxhall are doing the opposite.

Unfortunately they both seem to be coming up with something in the middle, dull.

·
Registered
703 Posts
vw vortex has some pics of the S4 though it looks same above but with s4 alloys, also has HIDs but not got the bumper washers...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I thought it was a rebadged Avensis[:D]

Very poor & jap looking, not a patch on th enew A3, A6 OR A8, Shameful realy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts