Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wonder if anyone can please help. I am fitting a front armrest to my anni which of course never came with one. I managed to get a black one one with grey velour lid from scrappies for a tenner. I have removed the top part which has the cloth on it (leaving the hinged lid in place) I am looking for a part number please for a new top part in black cloth similar to what would have came in a standard GTI/ GT TDI.

Grateful if anyone is able to provide?

Thanks in advance

Jon

·
I ate a big red candle !!
10,384 Posts
Im fitting an armrest in my Anni aswell probably next week.

Managed to get a black cloth armrest in good condition off a mate who had a Bora.

Best bet is to keep an eye on ebay unless someone has one on here. Try putting an ad in the wanted section.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the armrest - just need to replace the cloth part on the top from grey velour to black cloth. Even if I can get hold of an old seat cover I could canibalise I'd do it myself.

I know VW can do just the top part but I called stealers and parts guy wasnt sure which one as so many different options.. :(

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I have a recaro seat cover sat in my shed if you want to rip that apart? £12 posted and it's yours

same material as this

top half so there is plenty of material to play with on the back

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Wazzer - yes mate, I will take you up on that offer please. PM me your details please for Paypal and I will send you the monies... [:)]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi mate - no problem at all, thanks for getting back to me.. that looks like it will do just fine. :) PM me your details please n I'll paypal you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Wazzer, PM'd you my mams address the other night as i know she will be in to receive it. :) Did you manage to send it at all? going to tackle it this weekend if I can.

Cheers

Jon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts