Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK and I dont mean something that is crap and just not very good but something that you watched once and couldnt possibly watch it again as it made you uneasy the first time you watched it. You may have even walked out/switched it off during the first viewing.

Mine? Irreversible - Some real horrible scenes in this film (cant really mention in this forum) and not something I want to ever watch again. Scenes are quite realistic as they are filmed in one shot. I really did feel sick after watching this.

The other one is Hannibal, yes some of you might find it funny and some others might find it OK, but I thought it was just darn right unnecesary and it turns my stomachs thinking about the Hannibal Lector scenes. The beauty of Silence of the Lambs, was it left it to your imagination whereas this was just right in your face and grotesque. Squirm!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
OMG the film named Event Horizon, Sick Sick Sick film in my eyes!!! , not really scary as others I have seen but just sick! I never want to see it again!![&]

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think the Texas chainsaw remake was the most sick film ever, films that have made me go yuk , the gate a 15 cert but made a mental mark, and Burt Reynolds 'THE DELIVERANCE', squeal like a little piggy boy. ahhhhhhhhhh. run and hide 

·
Registered
476 Posts
Braindead LOL!!! (i love that film)

I'm not trying to be a tough guy here, but i've never been bothered by films. Maybe it's the whole atmosphere you need or something. I'll try drawing the curtains next time.

TTCM is quite strange though, so maybe that if i had to list one. But i don't see how Chris Lee in Dracula wouldn't be scary if thats how you measure it?

Zombie films, are great entertainment when i'm in the mood and can be very funny. Like Dawn of the Dead etc.

For disturbing though, thinking about it, maybe the Green Line though? (great film if it's on your list)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
i'd have to agree with craig and say that i don't get bothered by films and i don't think there are any i couldn't watch again

·
Registered
602 Posts
Grease - poxy film
Dirty Dancing - same reason (and i never did see any point in it)

But on a serious note Sleeping With the Enemy - where the woman is abused by her husband i cant bear to watch now.

or Naked Lunch - its just a messed up film based on a really messed up book.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hellraiser, i watched it when i was 12 and it done me in for life....

i couldnt walk under the loft hatch at home or anything!!!

lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
Forget the whole film..... I saw the trailer for Donnie Darko in the cinema and was scared the hell out of.

That wierd bunny is just not right!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Return to OZ.......... How the hell thats a kiddies film is beyond me. Got to be one of the most scariest things ive every seen. Those "wheelers" are totall disturbing.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Return to OZ.......... How the hell thats a kiddies film is beyond me. Got to be one of the most scariest things ive every seen. Those "wheelers" are totall disturbing.
You've got a point there, and when Dorris or whatever her name is goes looking for the witch's head after she's taken it off to go to sleep...creepy!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mine? Irreversible - Some real horrible scenes in this
film (cant really mention in this forum) and not something I want
to ever watch again. Scenes are quite realistic as they are filmed in
one shot. I really did feel sick after watching this.
I've seen this too - Very horrible scenes.

Another disturbing film called Baise Moi and Christiane F.

But The Omen tops all of that.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I'm not even going to mention the name of the most disturbing film I ever saw, I actually had to turn off half way through and I can watch anything. The reason I wont mention it is because you can easily find it and its not nice.

Anyway, after that, I dont know, nothing really disturbs me as such. I spose when I know its a true story its worse. So I would say my second most disturbing film would have to be Schindlers List.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Apart from just plain rubbish films (which incidentally I think Event
Horizon was - could have been sooo much better than it was) there's
nothing I couldn't watch again. I didn't want to watch the Grudge again
as that was freaky but on DVD it had lost some of its appeal.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm not even going to mention the name of the
most disturbing film I ever saw, I actually had to turn off half way
through and I can watch anything. The reason I wont mention it is
because you can easily find it and its not nice.

Anyway, after that, I dont know, nothing really disturbs me as such.
I spose when I know its a true story its worse. So I would say my
second most disturbing film would have to be Schindlers List.
C'mon...Watership Down?[:D]

No seriously, what's the film?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'm not even going to mention the name of the most disturbing film I ever saw, I actually had to turn off half way through and I can watch anything. The reason I wont mention it is because you can easily find it and its not nice.
Tell us or PM me the title, i'm not easily shocked.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts