such as recaro leather

Sunroof +Climate

OEM Parking Sensors

Winter Pack

the rest is standard 150PD Trim...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My very first mod...pretty much standard across the VW Scene the rear aero wiper mod...

Posted Image

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this point i didnt really find the Golf fun to drive so i decided to buy a proper sports car...

But after spending the first quater of my Student Loan fillign this thing up i realised the golf is good for one thing and thats MPG!!!!

Posted Image

So after 6 months of being in the garage it was time to make the Golf a bit more appealing...

So i bought my favourite set of alloys...

Posted Image

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and this happened whilst driving home from a cricket match....a couple who were scrappign on the corner of a junction decided to take there anger out on me....

the chav boyfriend decided to run head on with me jump on my bonnet and spring load off my windscreen.....

in hindsight i should never of stopped...

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THE BBK NIGHTMARE ---- This was the biggest ball ache ever... but eventually

I got ma 330s on,

Big big thanks to Jordy, Tan, Ray for endless hours of technical
support and fitting advice and daveb (RIP) for
sourcing the kit quality discs and perfect adapters, his refurbs are
well worth it absolutely amazing job

Shoulf of listened to ray in the first place and gone straight for boxster s fronts and not the boxster s rears...anyway learned the hardway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After all these mods i had the dreaded CAM shaft but this couldnt be diagnosed properly so i thought about sellin during this moment of madness i decided to sell all my mods cheap....

After repairing the car i decided to stick with it and now am going back down the same route....

This week i have some

VMR'18s to put on (in minters condition)

Anni Skirts

Anni Valence (ABS)

Some FULL FIS bora sportclocks bought for 45 quid lol

Got an annoying exhaust rattle to sort out

12v socket in the boot mod

and the below joey modded headlights...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers for now i think once i get the bits on shud look a bit more tidier

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nad, you sholud have kept your RC, big brakes and xenon. Never mind, looking forward to the new bits fitted.
Oh the oem xenons are the best things for these cars no doubt the best mod..

but I think the depo will be better as the size of the projector is bigger if I could splice into the indicator loom and make a double stack indicator they will look cool..

RCs are good too the best think was with 225 tyre they offered a bit if rim protection whereas these 8j ones won't So I'll have to be extra careful.
Brakes looked mint behind them wheels but had to get rid because I thought I was gonna sell the carsone garages said bottom end some said cam in the end it only cost me 350 Inc parts to fix it(cam shaft) and lol I sold my parts before I fixed the cam

Pi5toff- thanks for your kind words and everyone elses I have promised myself to stop spending in this car so this will probably be the end of the build thread

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your interior is stunning :D and i love the porshe brakes

do you have a guide for the joey modded headlights
Yeah interior is alright i have alco changed the beige carpet as it was a pain to keep clean for a black carpet so it looks good if i get hold of soem anni visors grab handles etc etc i wudnt mind doing the black roof then it will look wild in a black and cream theme ....

heres a link to the joey headlights...

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/392054.aspx?PageIndex=3

this was done by using Wazzzers excellent guide who helped me through the project...

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=105364.0

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.