Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Just to add some fuel to the fire here.

I decided to re-fit my bleed valve on Sunday and hadnt really driven the car on a proper dual carriageway until this morning.

All i can saw is wow what a difference to the N75 it makes.Only running 10 psi (0.7) bar but the pull in each gear is great.Will hold 10 psi in every gear too.

Worth a try in my opinion.

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Quote: posted by pope1 on 11/01/2005 10:37:20

Quote: posted by Mo on 11/01/2005 08:54:03

Just to add some fuel to the fire here.

I decided to re-fit my bleed valve on Sunday and hadnt really driven the car on a proper dual carriageway until this morning.

All i can saw is wow what a difference to the N75 it makes.Only running 10 psi (0.7) bar but the pull in each gear is great.Will hold 10 psi in every gear too.

Worth a try in my opinion.

What puts me off one of those is that you lose the progressive delivery that you get with the Golf. It becomes a bit more like having a turbo switch, which I think could become tiresome in every day driving, though fun when you want to boot it. Just my 2 cents.

I hear ya but it honestly aint too bad when just running relatively low boost.When i get time i will try some other configurations to get even smoother delivery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.