Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Quote: posted by cat on 10/01/2005 00:05:37

I have my golf Upsoluted and I have the N75J valve fitted in reverse. The valve controls the wastegate and spools the turbo up earlier than it would with the standard valve. I fitted it in reverse because it seems to work better that way, it brings the boost in earlier and holds it on for longer. Fitting this valve will give you slightly more power in your car as you are getting the boost earlier.

Best thing to do is put it in the right way, go for a drive, then take it out and put it in reverse and go for a drive again. See if you notice a differnce in reverse. Different engine codes give slightly different results with wee things like this.

Bought my N75J from www.vagparts.co.uk and i think it was ?35

hope this helps

cat

How do you know what n75 calve is the "J" type all I can see on VAGparts is N75 Golf, Seat or S2?

· Registered
1,142 Posts
Quote: posted by cat on 10/01/2005 00:05:37

I have my golf Upsoluted and I have the N75J valve fitted in reverse. The valve controls the wastegate and spools the turbo up earlier than it would with the standard valve. I fitted it in reverse because it seems to work better that way, it brings the boost in earlier and holds it on for longer. Fitting this valve will give you slightly more power in your car as you are getting the boost earlier.

Best thing to do is put it in the right way, go for a drive, then take it out and put it in reverse and go for a drive again. See if you notice a differnce in reverse. Different engine codes give slightly different results with wee things like this.

Bought my N75J from www.vagparts.co.uk and i think it was ?35

hope this helps

cat

How do you know what n75 valve is the "J" type all I can see on VAGparts is N75 Golf, Seat or S2?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.