Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,809 Posts
I think it's very misleading to talk about connecting a n75 in reverse especially as some people do actually have their DVs connected in reverse which is a completely different thing.

AFAIK the long pipe of the n75 ALWAYS points downwards and fits into the turbo intake hose regardless of which n75 you have. The electrical connector for the n75j faces the firewall where as the other n75 variants have the connector facing the front of the car.

· Registered
2,809 Posts
Quote: posted by Mo on 11/01/2005 08:54:03

Just to add some fuel to the fire here.

I decided to re-fit my bleed valve on Sunday and hadnt really driven the car on a proper dual carriageway until this morning.

All i can saw is wow what a difference to the N75 it makes.Only running 10 psi (0.7) bar but the pull in each gear is great.Will hold 10 psi in every gear too.

Worth a try in my opinion.

What puts me off one of those is that you lose the progressive delivery that you get with the Golf. It becomes a bit more like having a turbo switch, which I think could become tiresome in every day driving, though fun when you want to boot it. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.