Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member now for a year, and never got round to posting up any photos of my car. The car was bought 2 years ago as a standard 1.4S. Today I finally got around to taking some decent photos. All opinions welcome![:D]

Example photo of a standard white 1.4S as my car was initially:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/graeme84/WhiteGolf1.bmp

The photos below were taken today after a a quick clean:

Posted Image

Side on view:

Posted Image

Front on view looking down:

Posted Image

Interior:

Posted Image

Smooth rear bumper & exhaust

Posted Image

Nighttime shot showing the Spark Blue PIAA H7 Main Bulbs:

Posted Image

Nighttime shot showing the Piercing White PIAA LED Sidelights:

Posted Image

I decided to take a few Black & White shots with my camera:

Posted Image

Rear view:

Posted Image

Angled rear view:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/graeme84/85690010.jpg

Kahn RS-C's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/graeme84/85690020.jpg

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
now that does look nice! love the smoothing! lot of effort must of gone in! Just need a different rear wiper! [:)]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by PaulGT on 23/01/2005 22:19:20

now that does look nice! love the smoothing! lot of effort must of gone in! Just need a different rear wiper! [:)]

I totally agree, Ive always been meaning to order polo or mk5 rear wiper, would definately finish off the rear of the car

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote: posted by ADi Nuff Valves on 23/01/2005 22:27:51

Wow that really is some transformation. Anything else planned? Side skirts maybe?

A few people have suggested sideskirts to me, but Im a bit unsure how they would look overall with front & rear bumpers being smoothed. Its a possibility though. Only other plans I would have would be to find a nice set of Cloth Recaros! Im holding back at spending any more money at the moment, as I am considering the possibility of selling at some point this year

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Graeme, looks awesome mate[;)]. Passed your car about 2.30pm today and the pictures dont do it justice it is absolutely gorgeous[8D]. The bumpers are class. Look forward to a closer look at Perth next week, if your going buddy[?]

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have never really liked a standard white car, i think it has to have some sort of kit or valances on it to make it look good, and definately has to be fully colour coded!

You have done a great job, it looks pukka mate!

I have always loved those Kahn alloys!

Yep definately new rear wiper, side skirts, you could alway have them molded on!

Oh and how about colour coding the backplates for the mirrors and smoothing the door strips?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Wow, looks great - I love a MK4 in white (not with the black rub strips mind you)

Sorry I missed it when we were out in Glasgow at Christmas (you passed us in the street)

·
Registered
40 Posts
looking good there, very nice for a white car :D

one question, when you had your Ai606 fitted did it bring your premium down, if so who are you with? i have one in my room that i may fit...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts