1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice, sooo much more presence than a Maybach.

5th pic down, you might want to blank out the road sign - no sense in advertising where you live.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thought the place in Knutsford was just Rollers, never seen a Bentley in there. Also they never seem to have many cars in the showroom, never seen more than 2. [:D]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Its a bus of a car isn't it. We had one for our wedding in August too, its a family friends who also lent us his Merc for the inlaws to travel in as well.

I loved the dial on the dash that says how much power you have left. Starts at 100% and goes down as you accelerate. I don't think we saw less then 85% power left and we were shifting it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Quote: posted by david_h on 06/12/2004 21:50:30

Thought the place in Knutsford was just Rollers, never seen a Bentley in there. Also they never seem to have many cars in the showroom, never seen more than 2. [:D]

Yup only ever seen them there too. Massive looking things. Sad to say I prefer the really old ones....still very impressive

·
Registered
798 Posts
Quote: posted by david_h on 06/12/2004 21:50:30

I guess I'm wrong then, for a change [:p]

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks fellas!!!

Maybach has nearly no presence on the road. Seen a couple (all 2) in London. Just like a stretch S class.

when you see one of these on the road it looks BAAAAAAAAAAAAD & FAAAAAAAAAAT - And thats a good thing!

Miss the car though such a wicked day/s - If you fellas are ever in London go to Berkley Sq / Mayfair for Phantom spotting!! I saw 2 in one nite!!!

Anyway I think the photos have stopped displaying - need an update on the web page.

Speaking of polish- My photographer had problems as there was so much reflection - I will try and find out what polish and wax system they use.

ok ok I will stop yapping now.....

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vee

Just passed test

Kenton

United Kingdom

523 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2004 : 21:05:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th pic down, you might want to blank out the road sign - no sense in advertising where you live.

Nah thats just one of the roads I was cruising down on that weekend.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: posted by spg on 07/12/2004 13:29:32

Hey.. you could of cleaned your own motor for the big day?!

I know I am ashamed. No excuse for that really hey! Just was sooooo busy around that time...

I truely am ashamed.[B)]

·
Registered
102 Posts
fantastic looking car i saw a maybach in london the other day and to be honest i really didnt like it. I saw a phantom in notts about 4 weeks ago and it looked fantastic, massive road presence.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts