Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some pictures of the wagon after I cleaned it today.

Pretty much standard apart from new Hella replacement tail lights ( courtesy of Baker21 - cheers again Simon!), VW 'Imola' alloys and retro-fit front fogs.

Coming soon are RS6 reps and an Eibach pro-spring kit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by Gary on 07/03/2005 21:19:07

looking good, seaton sluice by any chance?

Quote: posted by Diesel on 07/03/2005 22:10:56

Nice wagon. Lights make it quite distinctive. Will have to keep an eye out for it. Is that location just up from the Astley Arms???

CORRECT!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i think the rear lights prob. look better in person. They do not really stand out so are ok in my book, i assume like the passat, you are limited for options anyway [!].

Nice looking touran, i think the RS6's will make a huge difference to the visual appearance though, are you getting them in 18" [?]

I do like the touran, we looked at a couple b4 getting the passat, but could only afford a base spec model and i preferred an estate style car to the MPV.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Very nice.. I do like the Touran. My fave MPV type car. Those lights look alright.. just understated to not look lexus light, but different enough to make a difference ! As said above.. the last picture with the sunset is superb.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by 02 Bora on 08/03/2005 08:48:20... i think the RS6's will make a huge difference to the visual appearance though, are you getting them in 18" [?]

Yeah, 18s. Would love 19s but can't justify the cost plus it's the wifes car really so I think 18s are more 'kerb safe'!! [:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.