Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some pictures of the wagon after I cleaned it today.

Pretty much standard apart from new Hella replacement tail lights ( courtesy of Baker21 - cheers again Simon!), VW 'Imola' alloys and retro-fit front fogs.

Coming soon are RS6 reps and an Eibach pro-spring kit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I reallylike that, I would buy one myself but they dont supply them with 4motion yet as soon as they do it becomes No1 contender for my next car, looking forward to seeing it slammed on rs6's

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Touran Man,

I think the lights look good mate, I know that it took a while to get them but I reckon they suit the car.

I can't wait to see the RS6 alloys and the lowering!!

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
Nice wagon. Lights make it quite distinctive. Will have to keep an eye out for it. Is that location just up from the Astley Arms???

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by Gary on 07/03/2005 21:19:07

looking good, seaton sluice by any chance?

Quote: posted by Diesel on 07/03/2005 22:10:56

Nice wagon. Lights make it quite distinctive. Will have to keep an eye out for it. Is that location just up from the Astley Arms???

CORRECT!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Pictures are good love the sunset in the bodywork paint shine [:)]

Reserve judgement about the lights possibly a bit passat for me.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
i think the rear lights prob. look better in person. They do not really stand out so are ok in my book, i assume like the passat, you are limited for options anyway [!].

Nice looking touran, i think the RS6's will make a huge difference to the visual appearance though, are you getting them in 18" [?]

I do like the touran, we looked at a couple b4 getting the passat, but could only afford a base spec model and i preferred an estate style car to the MPV.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Very nice.. I do like the Touran. My fave MPV type car. Those lights look alright.. just understated to not look lexus light, but different enough to make a difference ! As said above.. the last picture with the sunset is superb.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by 02 Bora on 08/03/2005 08:48:20... i think the RS6's will make a huge difference to the visual appearance though, are you getting them in 18" [?]

Yeah, 18s. Would love 19s but can't justify the cost plus it's the wifes car really so I think 18s are more 'kerb safe'!! [:eek:)]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looking very nice with the wheels. Personally, i'm still not convinved about the lights. Your car, your money, your style.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Now that looks better mate, you should have put 19's on there!! Or maybe even 20's!!! LOL!!

I like the Touran a lot and I think yours look great mate, lamps and all!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts