Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building my own site at the moment with a section dedicated to my Golf. I'm going to stick how to's up when i do mods [:)]

Let me know what you think guy's and if theres anythink you think i should add?

www.evvo.co.uk

Chris

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks good to me, how about a section for members cars, and on you modifications a link to some "how to's" would be good. On the pictures of you Golf it would also be nice if you could enlarge them, Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi

Thought the site well worth the visit, you mentioned fitting the Osram Silver Steel bulbs, are they much of an improvement ?

Good luck with the project

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi

Thought the site well worth the visit, you mentioned fitting the Osram Silver Steel bulbs, are they much of an improvement ?

Good luck with the project
Hi mate

Yep there an improvement and i managed to get two sets off ebay for ?15 there easy to install its the side lights that are the pain and they will make the light whiter if you change them. I'm getting my VW garage to do them for me as i've had two goes and can't budge them [:'(]

Chris

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good to me, how about a section for members cars, and on you modifications a link to some "how to's" would be good. On the pictures of you Golf it would also be nice if you could enlarge them, Keep up the good work.
I could build a MKV'S Section if you guys like I'd do it the same as the mates car section so you'd get a spec, mods, and gallery [:)] let me know if anyone want's part send me some pics and your mods and i'll get something put together.

Chris

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi

I read somewhere, i think it was on ( lighting sub section ) that the side light bulbs have to be removed very forcibly by pulling on the connections with pliers !!! Good Luck

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi

I read somewhere, i think it was on ( lighting sub section ) that the side light bulbs have to be removed very forcibly by pulling on the connections with pliers !!! Good Luck
Yeah I read that just rather a bod from VW do it in case it breaks lol

Chris

·
Registered
643 Posts
Nice site mate [Y] Easy to navigate, easy on the eye - nice one!

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,133 Posts
I like it, a little too dark for my liking though...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts