Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired
1,224 Posts
Nice ride mate, liking the US GTI rears & A3 rims(?) Colour coded rear badge too I see! Is that a polo rear wiper too? [:D]

Still not sure If I like the black badge/grill on the front for silver
mkivs. Maybe de-badged grill & match with black wing mirrors?

Got any interior / engine mods? Any further plans?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers dude! TT rims (in poor condition!!). Yep, polo wiper!

I wanted a debadged grill but moneys tight at the mo, so got a standard one done instead.[:(]

Only interior mods are beetle rsi door lock pins, leather armrest, W8 light, and also a Alpine cd unit with Alpine amp and Kicker sub.

I plan to change the wheels to RS8's when I'm a rich man!! [:)] And possibly a R32 when I win the lottery!!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looks great mate for the black grill do the wing mirror covers black to
complement the grill, also have you thought about colour coding the
standard valances as i think this would make a big difference in how
your car looks with the TT's.

Sat

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I think you should try and resize you pics mate.Then i wont have to scrole across,as well as down.[;)]

But your car looks clean.I agree about the black grill tho.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
(pics now re-sized)

yeah thought about colour coding the valances but i know peeps have had probs with the paint flaking off, peeling, etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking good mate.

What suspension are you running? And do you have a side on shot? Sorry for the questions but im currently trying to decide which setup for mine

Wayne

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Grill badge is a secret im afraid.[:)]

and i dont have a side shot at the mo but will try get one for ya mate. suspension is just eibach springs with std shocks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cheers mate.

The pro kit springs yeah (30mm)?

Also some front aero wipers and one of Zeke's stubby aerials would go on a treat!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah mate, 30mm drop.

i've chopped down my std aerial to about 2/3 the size as a poor mans alternative and totally agree about the aero's. will just have to wait until i get a pay rise!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Excellent although I think you should have the grill silver rather than black. The rear looks fantastic with the mudflaps/US rear lamps/colour coded badging. Well done.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers peeps!! [:D]Liking the comments!...

Gonna get me some new valances fr+r and get sortin' dem babies out proper! Any suggestions on what type of plastic texturisers i should be getting?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts