Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
That is EXACTLY what a 4mo should look like! gorgeous! especially liking the wheels chap. I would say I'm a bit envious...[:I]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Looks mint mate! is it Satin or Reflex silver?

Also is that a Nokia CK-7W you have installed? How do you find it....Is the bluetooth connection reliable or does it drop out on occasions?

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys

yes its the marriot

the car is reflex silver

the wheels are oem VW evolos

the spoiler is an annivesary item

the suspension is FK Konigsports coilovers fully adjustable "blah blah" and had for the bargain basemnt price of ?150 on ebay

@ Curley yep its the nokia ck-7w with the mbc15s holder and a dsahmount bracket, I have found the kit to be excellent and the bluetooth to be quite reliable however the phone has crashed more than a few times wwhen making a connection either by bluetooth or by the cradle

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cleaned it with some heavy duty cleaner and a toothbrush to get all the dead skin from the stitching "yuck" then treated it with autglym leather treatment (be sure to wipe it of and the steering wheel isnt greasy before you drive)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Matty the ride is fine with the FK's honestly and that is on liverpool roads which are notoriously bad TBH after a few days I have hardened the fronts up by about a 1/4 maybe its the weight of the 4motion's V6 that helps.

Zugan in the end I went for an R32 as I couldnt find anything else, have you seen the twin turbo beetle elsewhere on here it has a black leather 4motion knob on it!!!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Matty its more thanlikely the 19's ifIwas runnning 18'sor19'sIwould considerrunning anything other than full softness

1 - 20 of 24 Posts