Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the request of forum member daniel99weed..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you don't know what this car is, WHY NOT !?! [:D] [:p]

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
My fave rallye colour for sure!

Hmmmm, not sure if the wheels do it for me if I'm honest, but the whole thing looks in great nick for a 15 year old car.

Nice

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gareth: Full custom milltek with cat bypass,cross drilled discs, bonrath single wiper and some unknown rear wiper arm. Custom induction kit, jabba R1 supercharger + 65mm pulley, unknown head/cam work (assumed done in germany) and a powerboost valve which im not convinced actually does anything, but it says G60 on it so why not ! Momo steering wheel, wolfsburg edition carpets, and practically every vwmotorsport shiny bit that awesomegti sell! (gearknob, mirror controls etc etc)

simch: not overly keen on the wheels myself, may look into getting some deep dish borbets.

Car was imported by awesomegti (so im told) in 1997 and sold to a guy of Golf Extreme Magazine (is that still going ?)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Yep, the Borbet A's look very nice on Rallyes, very period and very meaty! Or BBS RMs?? !!

I can see a rallye being "this years" new toy!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Wow that looks really well maintained [:)] What are these like to drive and whats the performance like on them then?

David

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
interior shot for good measure, crap picture though

Posted Image

vedhead only one word for it really, FUN !! (forgot to mention its on fully adjustable AVO coilovers too) Performance-wise it slaughters my mk4 (see sig for mods) off the line thanks to the 4wd, has more beef up top, guessing thats the cam, they're about even in mid-range.. but no turbo lag [:D]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The Rallye is a classic, I've always liked them. IMO a set of Azev A's or deep dish Borbets would set it off a treat. [:)]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts