Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd put up a few pics of my car which i've had just over three weeks now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Prior to buying this car i owned a Golf GT TDI 130 which was chipped to 170bhp:

Posted Image

I sold the TDI to buy a BMW 2002 320ci convertable but after owning it for five months decided that i couldn't live with a slower car just because it was a convertable so bought the R32.

Jo

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Looks mint mate... so your in to your power so i presume your supras been tuned aswell[:p] how many horses that kicking out...

Sat [y]

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Very nice car! Loving the R32! wish i could get one too! [:'(]

I think you should turn it into a bolf to match ur number plate [;)]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so i presume your supras been tuned aswell[:p] how many horses that kicking out...

Sat [y]
The Supra's my boyfriends car but we've only had it a few weeks. Its standard at the moment but is going to have a single turbo conversion soon.

Thanks for the nice comments, as for plans for the car i'm interested in the AMD chip and perhaps a new exhaust. I've read a little bit about the AMD chip on here but would like to go out in another R32 with it fitted to see if it really makes a difference. I was going to get a K & N induction kit this month for it but i've just done an oil change and as the oil cost me ?70 [:O] i think i'll have to leave that this month.

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you at Edition 38 and i think i'm also going to attend the Mega Meet at Billing (but as i'm at college all day on the saturday have got to talk to my boyfriend nicely to see if he'll help me get the car cleaned and polished ready to come down on the Sunday morning).

Jo

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
so i presume your supras been tuned aswell[:p] how many horses that kicking out...

Sat [y]
The Supra's my boyfriends car but we've only had it a few weeks. Its standard at the moment but is going to have a single turbo conversion soon.

Jo
Same as my mate then hes just rebuilt his engine using all hks parts and he should be getting it rr'd this week he's looking for 6-650bhp as hes done the exact same as your bf is planning to do twin turbo to single turbo conversion... costs a fair bit tho [:eek:]

Sat [y]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice Motor, [Y]

One thing id say is change the font styling on your no.plate to normal ones and remove the surround, Imo it cheapens the car, But its yours at the end of the day ...so do what you want [:D]

·
Registered
129 Posts

Sat [y]

Jo
Same as my mate then hes just rebuilt his engine using all hks parts and he should be getting it rr'd this week he's looking for 6-650bhp as hes done the exact same as your bf is planning to do twin turbo to single turbo conversion... costs a fair bit tho [:eek:]

Sat [y]
Yeah Supra TT's are wicked. I had one prior to the R32, have to say I do miss the power... hence why I'm looking into possibly supercharging/turboing mine. Although there's far more knowledge on this side of the pond re supercharging.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One thing id say is change the font styling on your no.plate to normal ones and remove the surround, Imo it cheapens the car, But its yours at the end of the day ...so do what you want [:D]
Actually the car came with a normal number plate on it and i spent ?30 on those plates which i think look really cool, they look far better than the standard plates that were on it.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Nice Motor, [Y]

Would have to agree here, looks a tad out of place on a car I reckon, even though it is a nice font (it's more of a design/decorative font than an industrial/functional font), but it's your car and as long as you like it [:)]

Very nice car indeed for 21 [Y]

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Nice car, but the number plate lets it down!
[:^)]

What's that supposed to mean???
It means that I don't like illegally spaced number plates or plates
that are made to read something they don't. Apart from that
though the car is lovely....just like mine except a different colour[:D] What spec have you got?

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
It means that I don't like illegally spaced number plates or plates that are made to read something they don't.
You mean those with deformed characters and screws placed in strategic positions? Yeah jeez, those are seriously pants [:S][N]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts