Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The pug she hit aswell

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought that railing would look so much better curved like so...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/8777/pic117cd.jpg

Bye Bye... [:(]

http://img436.imageshack.us/img436/6392/pic120fw.jpg

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Unlucky, hope it gets sorted quickly. I hate it when things like that drag on!

Should be a simple case of her admitting liability if you have witnesses.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some people don't deserve to have a license... i would go ape if this happened to me... nearly got forced off the road yesterday by some stupid woman who couldn't decide what lane to be in... It's good no one was injured though!

I know why she didnt see the big bright RED light too, because of all the crap in her car distracting her pea brain....

At least you can rest knowing her insurance will be screwed for the next few years... Belongs on a black list of 'dangerous idiots' for sure!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
So sorry to see that mate [:(]

Oh dear, the Corsa has fluffy pink things inside it as well [:cool:]
Yours doesn't look too badly damaged so hopefully it'll get repaired. Look at the state of hers though.

Pink stuff.. so it has.. a certain type of driver me thinks ! Probably puttin' her lippy on or summink !

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
ah no, unlucky mate.

glad you're alright though.

maybe if its getting fixed you could get some r32 bumpers chucked in or sprayed for free instead and have the bonnet bosered or something, when someone crashed into the back of my bug I asked to choose my repairer and then had the car sorted the way i wanted, it cost me about ?300 extra but i got a great car back!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Wounder mate!

I bet you're gutted, hopefully it gets sorted swiftly!

Is that the stupid bint that did it in the photos?..........(Please dont say its your missus lol)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers Guys [Y]

niknak Yes mate its right near the Asda, where abouts you from ?

Wounder mate!

I bet you're gutted, hopefully it gets sorted swiftly!

Is that the stupid bint that did it in the photos?..........(Please dont say its your missus lol)
Yeh mate i am gutted, was really annoyed at first...only had the car about 2 months

And yes she is in this pic http://img449.imageshack.us/img449/453/pic85vu.jpg the one in the white, the woman in the blue is the owner of the pug she also hit [:mad:]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Gutted for you mate. Horrible feeling when you've only had the car for such a short time as well.

Hope you get it sorted out, good thing is she has admitted liabilty
straight off so it shouldn't be too much of an uphill battle to get it
sorted out.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I feel for you mate. At least no one was hurt, Regarding the airbags i think it takes a bit more than that to set them off and it all depends where you smack the car etc...

Hope your insurance pay up straight away, ive owned 2 cars that have been classed beyond economical repair and insurance took ages to pay out (and both times i was the victim, where they hit me), luckily i could still drive them both. Dont know if i`d like my car repaired if it was me, it wouldnt feel the same again. Wonder if its bent the front chassis rail under bonnet?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Sorry to see your accident mate. I know the feeling only too well myself having had 2 cars written off and my last Golf side swiped, and recently my Gora having a skip dropped on then having it back for 3 weeks when a daft woman in an A3 ran into the back of it, so I feel your pain. If you've not already done anything about your insurance, would definately recommend using HelpHire. I've used them twice and they sort everything out for you and you can even choose where it gets fixed. You'll even get an equivalent courtesy car too.

Sorry to say it mate, but it looks like yours could be written off seeing as its a 1.4 on a T plate. Insurance company may class it as uneconomical to repair, due to the age and value of the car. I know it'll be gutting for you if they do write it off, as it happened to me, but on the upside you can find another and start again, at least you weren't hurt. If it makes you feel any better, I would guess that her Corsa will be written off. The damage looks quite severe

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry to see your accident mate. I know the feeling only too well myself having had 2 cars written off and my last Golf side swiped, and recently my Gora having a skip dropped on then having it back for 3 weeks when a daft woman in an A3 ran into the back of it, so I feel your pain. If you've not already done anything about your insurance, would definately recommend using HelpHire. I've used them twice and they sort everything out for you and you can even choose where it gets fixed. You'll even get an equivalent courtesy car too.

Sorry to say it mate, but it looks like yours could be written off seeing as its a 1.4 on a T plate. Insurance company may class it as uneconomical to repair, due to the age and value of the car. I know it'll be gutting for you if they do write it off, as it happened to me, but on the upside you can find another and start again, at least you weren't hurt. If it makes you feel any better, I would guess that her Corsa will be written off. The damage looks quite severe
Help hire have been in touch with me mate about a courtesy car etc....i didnt want a courtesy car but they tell me i have to have one because im only tpft..

The only thing worrying me about them writing it off is if they dont pay out what i paid for it meaning im at a loss because of some stupid bitch who cant see red lights...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Mike, from my experiance, when the asessor comes to see the state of your vehicle, he will decide there and then what will happen with it. If its a write off, he will then offer you a price for it. Do not accept it and make him feel guilty, properly sell the car to him . i.e point out good points say how you loved it etc, they will then raise their offer if he is satisfied and can justify it.

My Peugeot 306 that got written off, he offered me ?700 to start with, his final offer was ?1300 due to me haggling, at the end of the day all he can say is no, then just offer you what he did. You have nothing to lose

Haggle!!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Help hire have been in touch with me mate about a courtesy car etc....i didnt want a courtesy car but they tell me i have to have one because im only tpft..

The only thing worrying me about them writing it off is if they dont pay out what i paid for it meaning im at a loss because of some stupid bitch who cant see red lights...
Would definately use HelpHire mate. Saves you doing anything, they chase up everything and provide you with a brand new car (probably a Renault Megane - thats what I've had on 2 occassions from them).

When my old Polo got written off (declared a total loss), they paid out to me and I got to keep the car which I sold on, so I actually made a wee bit of money on it which paid off what I owed and gave me a good deposit for my new car (which incidently I wrote off too [:$] - Suzuki Swift GTi and I was young lol)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers for the advice lads [Y]

They are dropping the courtesy car off tomorrow night so i will tell you what it is, knowing my luck it will be a Daewoo Matiz lol...

I will be very annoyed though if i end up losing out because of all this, infact i may track this woman down and strangle her with fluffy pink dice lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry about that mate, hopefully this means you might be able to put sum R32 bumpers on?

Must be the Corsa's fault![;)]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Very ouch. Feel for ya fella, hope it all gets sorted soon.

Thankfully you can all walk away, image if a cyclist had been in the junction.

Silly woman.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts