Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just fitted a new caliber stelth 10 inch sub and a 350 watts mono alpine amp to my MK4 golf....what d'ya fink guys and girls.....it sounds really good for its size, i was used to 2 12's but this is good.[:D]

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats how it comes mate. i dont think caliber would put a sub in there that it wasnt designed for.

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Looks nice and tidy. What sort of price was it all if you don't mind me asking. Also does the a cd changer still fit? If not can you get one for the other side?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didnt have a cd changer in mine. so cant really answer that one, the sun was ?280 delivered and the amp was ?100. i wanted to keep my boot space and this does that without taking the sound away.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Quote: posted by PJ on 17/07/2004 17:43:46

Looks nice and tidy. What sort of price was it all if you don't mind me asking. Also does the a cd changer still fit? If not can you get one for the other side?

There isn't enough space on the opposite side to have a sub or even fit a CD changer. If you want one of those sleath enclosure you got to either mount the CD changer in your glovebox or against the rear seat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looks really tidy, where can I get one from? is there a uk retailer or is it a direct to manufacturer type of malarky[?]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Suppose you could mount the cd changer directly above the amp, woudnt look too out of place then.

BTW: cdo, v nice, like the subtle OEM look with the carpet etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the comments guys and girls....GMAN, i ordered mine through www.cel-direct.com phone number is 0116 2449846.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey guys i know this should be in the classifieds but am gonna part with my auto acoustics box if anyone is interested please email me for pics etc, its the 10" version by the way

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi guys..... if you like my sub and amp....then they are now for sale as my car has gone. offers plz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts