Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

My new ride...

3K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Dubswich 
#1 ·
I don't really know how to describe it. I was extremely sad to see the bora go on Wednesday night...and nervous as hell travelling to pick my first RWD car up in the rain...BUT...check out the pics!

Pic 000
Pic 001
Pic 002
Pic 003
Pic 004

#22 ·
Isn't the GT4 a limited edition?

What are the differences between the regular Z? Didn't it come with the 18" forged Rays alloys?
Yeh very rare especially in yellow, there were 176 i believe 100 black and 76 yellow, they got NISMO tuned engine to 300bhp, unique alloys and individual plaque and a playstation included with gran tourismo 3 game included.

Sadly all 350z now come with this engine, loses some of the appeal but this engine when run in revs so quickly.

Used to work for nissan, theya er an awesome car but very twitchy with the standard bridgestones one, many owners who changed to michelin pilots said it transformed car.

#25 ·
Well, I've had the car for 6 days. It's been pretty grim weather up here, raining most days (certainly wet roads)...and I have to say that it's such fun! I love it! It goes like stink, sounds amazing, gets loads of attention, handles like a dream...just perfect!

I've put ?160 worth of fuel in though! But worth every penny. I find myself smiling every time I go near the thing.

Thanks for all of your nice comments!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.