Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always had Nokias and whilst playing with some friends phones have decided... i don't like them anymore!

So today, i got myself a Motorola RAZR Black... looks like this...

Posted Image

and its AMAZING! Feels good, looks good and easy to use!

What has everyone else got? [:D]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got the nokis 7260. Over-rated novelty phone. I'm waiting for the new nokia 6230i. I'm sticking with nokia for now, only because i don't want to keep changing my car kit.

·
Registered
703 Posts
motorola v525 and its rubbish! i had the v70 before and that was useable but too small buttons and crap software.

i also have an orange spv M1000...

i want to replace my v525 soon and get another SE, the W800i looks good.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Quote: posted by Del on 14/04/2005 19:45:06

I'm waiting for this baby......

Notice the word waiting? [:(!]

That's the problem with new Nokia's IMO... You're always waiting for them!

But what makes it worse and annoys me personally is, the new ones always seem to look fantastic and you suddenly find that you can't wait to get your hands on one, but then you also find out that they're always advertised at least 6 months before they're due to go on sale... How frustrating is that?

Now surely if they've got pictures of them on their website now, then they're obviously in the final stages of development so why should you have to wait 6 months?? It doesn't take that long to finalise a product! [:(!]

Why can't they just advertise them and sell them at the same time like any other day to day product?... [V]

[Rant Over] [:I]

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
JUst dug out me spare 6310i - best phone ever for doing what a phone is for, making calls....I got an upgrade when they were being discontinued so I had one to bring out when the existing one died...

Everyone seems to have firmware probs with newer phones and the new NOkis do not seem as durable / drop proof as the older ones

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Quote: posted by Caged on 15/04/2005 08:44:57

Nokia 3100 on Tesco Pay as you go.... Am I the only cheapskate then?

No Scott, your bounds ahead of me, I have a nokia 3310 (discontinued). I can make calls and send texts on it, revolutionery i tell thee [!]. I personally can't believe the money people spend on these things.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I have one of these

Posted Image

and one of these

Posted Image

Love my 6310i, I dropped it in the bath last Friday and it's still working after I put it on the radiator for 30mins [:)]

·
Registered
304 Posts
6230 Personal:- Im on my 3rd phone, I think nokia need a make a waterproof one as i keep droping them down the bog when drunk and txting.

T610 Work :- possibily the worst phone in the world ever unless you have fingers the size male chickentail sticks. Also the operating system is well slow and very pants.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Have Orange C500 smartphone and still loving it as an all rounder (music/films). Only thing I dislike about it is the long start up time. DO NOT get this phone if you treasure emergency calls. Not sure what to get next at all, the C550 is on the horizon but not sure if I want the same phone but better.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts