Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
10,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post pics up when it's painted.

Here's a close up of the grille, u can see the mesh part

Gonna have the grille painted silver, and leave the mesh black to match the lower bumper

Danny - I'm gonna remove the ABT logo, and leave it totally uncluttered. I might stick on the R32 badge, but gonna wait to see what it looks like once it's on the car :)

Posted Image

· Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 11/04/2005 23:31:13

Danny - I'm gonna remove the ABT logo, and leave it totally uncluttered. I might stick on the R32 badge, but gonna wait to see what it looks like once it's on the car :)

J my mate had one on his motor it did look good here's a pic you might have seen the motor round your way. Sorry its so small.

Posted Image

· Registered
2,108 Posts
Quote: posted by dannyboy on 11/04/2005 23:24:04

un decided on it will make a lot of difference when painted. I'll wait till I see finished product J.

I also agree, it's a bit hard to decide at the minute. [:)]

· Registered
15 Posts
Where did you get this grill from? I know awesome used to carry it, but now the 1 on their website seems to be a chrome mesh instead of a regular plastic mesh? [8o|]

Is that a kamei 1 too?

If you don't mind the question, how much did it set you back?

I am after this grille for when i start moddin' the golf as i want to keep the badge there.[:D]

Cheers, Chris

Also props for the loook, post when it's painted up!

· Registered
10,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.