Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I think your car's going to look great with that, its subtle.[:)]

Are you going to have an ABT badge or a the R32 one, and is there a visible mesh to go with the grille?

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post pics up when it's painted.

Here's a close up of the grille, u can see the mesh part

Gonna have the grille painted silver, and leave the mesh black to match the lower bumper

Danny - I'm gonna remove the ABT logo, and leave it totally uncluttered. I might stick on the R32 badge, but gonna wait to see what it looks like once it's on the car :)

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote: posted by Gti Fly on 11/04/2005 23:31:13

Danny - I'm gonna remove the ABT logo, and leave it totally uncluttered. I might stick on the R32 badge, but gonna wait to see what it looks like once it's on the car :)

J my mate had one on his motor it did look good here's a pic you might have seen the motor round your way. Sorry its so small.

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Quote: posted by dannyboy on 11/04/2005 23:24:04

un decided on it will make a lot of difference when painted. I'll wait till I see finished product J.

I also agree, it's a bit hard to decide at the minute. [:)]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where did you get this grill from? I know awesome used to carry it, but now the 1 on their website seems to be a chrome mesh instead of a regular plastic mesh? [8o|]

Is that a kamei 1 too?

If you don't mind the question, how much did it set you back?

I am after this grille for when i start moddin' the golf as i want to keep the badge there.[:D]

Cheers, Chris

Also props for the loook, post when it's painted up!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Nope dont like it personally as it sits to proud of the bumper, if they made one that actually sat inside the gap rather than resting on the outside then maybe.

Henry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts