Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know i lost my dog last April really sad day but i thought over the weekend it's about time i got another Bullmastiff.

My other dog Bess really did miss Ellie and lost interest in everything when she died so ive just got this little girl[:D]

Posted Image

Really pleased with her. She will never replace Ellie but i hope she is half as good as Ellie was.

Now all i want is some names for her from you guys and girls

Sorry about the crap pic.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Ah bless nice looking dog.

No 2 dogs are the same, they are like people with different personalities.

Sorry can't help you with a name but I'm sure Oi! will do for now!

J.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Tinker bell... good for a femal dog ... but maybe not a Mastiff... a 10 10 stone slobbering tinker belle would be quite funny

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tinker bell... good for a femal dog ... but maybe not a Mastiff... a 10 10 stone slobbering tinker belle would be quite funny
That made me laugh Andy, Cant shout that in the park[:O]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
That made me laugh Andy, Cant shout that in the park[:O]
But thats the point YOU can shout that in the park when you have an over protetcive slobbering 10 stone bull mastiff..... In fact you can probably do what the hell you want ..... If it was male you could have called it Trigger... esp if it was bit daft

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just taking her the vets to make sure she's a goodun, get needles and some food.

Keep the names coming....

·
Registered
249 Posts
My in-laws have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier bitch called Ripley, they got the name from a film (Alien i think, return of the bitch), could be quite fitting since you recently lost your bitch in April?!

I think its pretty cool, unusual as well..... [H]

·
Registered
414 Posts
My dogs called gunner. When we got her they told us she was a he, but it wasnt until we got home we realised she was actually female.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hi Curley,

Cracking looking four legged friend you have there, My Gf has just had a look at the pic and now she wants one, like two cats and a king Charles[:|] puppy aren't enough for her.

Oh yeah, she sugessted the name "Poppy"

Good luck with the house training

Carl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts