Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone seeing as I have just joined the forum and have bought this car i have decided to make a thread about it :) anyway enjoy and suggestions are more than welcome :)

First of all I added some black lights :)

Then added some wheels but im hopefully getting some audi tt wheels soon :)
Thats it so far :)

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
hay buddy welcome along, nice clean car the only thing i would change if it was mine is the rear lights i would lose them and go back to OEM ones and maybe get some different wheels when i could ..................

But looks clean no marks or dents thats always good to see lol

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice looking motor, what version is it?

Not sure on the lights either.

Also, you appear to have a Welsh dragon on your numberplate...[*-)]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
wellcome to the forums m8 :) nice car . imo wheels looks great, but i would change the tail lights like some 1 sugested.

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
Hi & Welcome. Really nice looking car you have there. [Y]

Love the rear lights, but I would say that as I have the same. [:D] Genuine Hella's cost a small fortune in comparison to bog standard kit and on black or depe grey cars, they look mighty fine.

Would have to agree with swapping off the wiper blades for some standard non-aero ones. Also, the rims you have are much nicer than Audi TTs (unless you're talking about the turbines [In-love]) - if you were to change the centre caps over, they would look a whole lot less lairy for very little money and really suit the car then. Would make them look a lot like Santa Monicas, but with a good non-OEM twist. [Y]

Nice to see some original thinking on here instead of someone following all the other sheep.

Wigster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts