Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
That looks great[:)] Congrats on the buy - I'm sure you're thrilled with the drive; it really does point out the inherent disadvantage of front wheel drive, doesn?t it? [:$]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I know you are going to resist modifications, but I would change the front indicator bulbs for Phillips Silvervision and also the rear lamps could do with an update with either OEM BMW 2003 sedan onwards or alternatively: http://www.ssdd-motorsport.com/show_prod.php?prod_id=222 Not chav-like in any way, I think these will really smarten up the rear of the car as they are so close to the design of the OEM LED rears you get on the 2003+ 3 series coupe'.<o:p></o:p>

Enjoy and yes, those mats are going to have to be binned. I had the same thing when I bought my M3. The interior was mint with the exception of the mats; they looked like they had been stained with curry [:^)] I tried everything to get the staines out; in the end I had to bin them - replacements go for about ?70, so watch out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.