·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Lovely car mate....bet you're chuffed.

Don't worry about the interior - it's deceptive.....I realised very soon that the Mk5 was a superbly thought-out car.......a worthy replacement for the Mk4

·
Registered
101 Posts
>With the right contacts its very easy to get an address to go with the number plate. They pick >one with all the mods they want and it disappears shortly after.

True, but I'd have thought it more worrying the messages on this forum stating where everyone meets up at pub's etc in the evening. Thieves choice! Also I've seen some messages where they say 'Hey did I see your car at blah blah blah last week? Yeh, I work there'. A signpost or what!

Sean

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Damian, I think it's just the whole car at the moment... I will have to spend some money on all the goodies i had in the mk4, will change the Phat noise into the mk5 very soon..

Never had a diesel before so the noise it makes just reminds me of a taxi but coming from a 1.6 to this the speed is really good. Bye Bye clean licence in a few weeks the way ive been driving.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
>So no one clones the car and use's the car at crime scene.

Has this actually happened to anyone from here? I mean if I wanted to clone a car, I'd go and stand on the pavement and watch all the cars go by and pick one!

Sean
so you would pick a car locla to you i supose that makes sense so you can drive past and maybe see the one you have cloned lol

ie if you cloned one local they would see you have done it , thats why people clone them from miles away so it wont get noticed by the owner , so thats why this site tries to delete the reg numbers so it dont happen

Very nice looking car mate bet ya must be well please [:D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.