Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of u know ive got rid of my golf thankfully landed my self a x-type jag 3.0 v6, which has also turned out to be cheaper for me on insurance byu 400quid lolz...herers a few feeler pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Nice one seriously under rated cars.... hell of alot of car for the money too..

The new ones look great with no chrome and wodd and lots of colout coding and aluminium..

spot on

My next car is most likely to be a Supercharged S-Type R aswell

·
Registered
351 Posts
Very nice car mate, my uncle has a 53 plate 3.0 V6 also and it is a lovely, smooth riding car, very refined and British!

What made you get rid of your Golf?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks sweet! Any plans for it?
yep, very very very light smoke tints all around, and i want to get my hands on some orignal 19" or 20" jaguar bbs rims then lower it just a little bit, as it has a double din set up i will be putting in my sounds and tv/dvd head unit.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice one seriously under rated cars.... hell of alot of car for the money too..

The new ones look great with no chrome and wodd and lots of colout coding and aluminium..

spot on

My next car is most likely to be a Supercharged S-Type R aswell
i know, this is the 1st jag ever we owned, we never knew what it was like, i mean my dad always has brought his cars over the phone with out test driving them because they always been german cars, but this i had to go and test drive just to see how it was...and it won me over sooo comfy...

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice car mate, my uncle has a 53 plate 3.0 V6 also and it is a lovely, smooth riding car, very refined and British!

What made you get rid of your Golf?
various reasons, i aint really had that much of a good experience with it, so much went wrong and it attracked the wrong type of people and the police, the final straw was when the 1st to 2nd gear fork snapped in the car last week and some cu*t tagging NF all over the back of my car in permanent marker.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're gonna look like you're driving ur dads car :p
I gotta admit I thought that too. Nice car but it's a bit of an old man's car, but if that don't bother ya, then cool [:D]
it dont, due to the fact when i foot it the roar and the power just makes u forget about it...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts