Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up on sunday love the car got a couple of bits to sort out small crack in bumper,central locking is ****** and a couple of things that Vagcom picked up on nothing major tho, if anyone knows who used to own it would like to get in touch with them as the guy i got it off could'nt tell me a lot about ithope to see some of you about

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers guys not much to tell really still trying to peace it all together gonna get it up on the ramps when i get a min as its due a service but so for i can tell its got

R32 Steering wheel,R32 Brushed Alley,Magic color rear lamps,BBS CH's gonna taken one off and check if there real or reps (guy reckons there the real deal),anniversary kit and sill trims,Mentt to be eibach coilovers (got to be honest had loads of motors on coillies and theyve never ridden as good as this),all the wheels have been spaced out to fill the arches,nuespeed induction kit,Blue flame exhaust system from the cat back,black polo mirrors,front and rear strut braces,all the speakers have been upgraded not sure what with but i wont bother with a sub,

What to do next sort out the little niggles that vagcom have thrown up,may add a few things off there aswell autowindows,miles left etc,Theres a couple bits of body work that needs sorting out but that can wait till summer,going to decat it and get a map just to add a couple of ponnies i know i wont get many but i have other things for going fast in this is the family wagon and mainly for the wife to use.

If anyone knows the guy that did the work on it would like to get in touch with him cheers nick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts