Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus been outside in the freezing cold to clean her. My hands were actually hurting by the time id finish cleaning her. Had her recently lowered a bit so its a lot nicer to look at. Next, hopefully i wanna get a tail in-gate smoothed in, and the rear badge removed. Should look sweet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS some of you guys may or seen me loitering about in Bristol or Dartford area...next time give us a wave [^]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by squky clean on 19/12/2004 16:05:56

Have to say looks nice mate[^][^][^]

Looks like you need to wash under the sill,as pic 3 shows what looks like dirt left on.....[:I][:I]

What do you mean!! It was bloody freezin out there, and the whole wash took me, something less than 25mins!

Thanks for the kind comments guys...its been a very fast project. I brought the car in mind jus to add some alloys, but i caught the bug and my wallet has been hit big time! Ive only had the car jus over 15 months, but its looking very nice at the moment.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Check out your mansion ! [:O] [:p][;)]

Still lookin good mate.. are you the dude who's brother has almost identically numbered reg plates ? you were both at brooklands in september ?

Get a polo wiper/fabia wiper for the back mate.. that'll clean it up perfectly.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Lovely looking ride mate!!

I love those wheels and also the rearlamps. I have to get one of those Oettinger badges!!

I am very jealous of your front bumper but IMO the mesh would look even better if it was black?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by HuDSoN on 20/12/2004 11:29:36

dan, thats him. i remember the plate as i followed him all the up the M25.

PS your car has come on very well, looking good. no what you mean about your wallet.

Sup Paul.. yeah YOT and YOX, IIRC. That convoy was a laff.. my memory is Dan (Viperpsych) trying desperately to pull in front of me or miss the junction, whilst trying to film us all on his camera.. madness.. but great fun [:D]

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by Baker21 on 20/12/2004 11:24:31

I am very jealous of your front bumper but IMO the mesh would look even better if it was black?

Yeah ive been contemplating getin a black gril. But then if it was back, it wouldnt highlight the bumper that much i think. Might change it in the summer if i change my mind.

Thanks for your opinions guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.