Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi here are some pics of my 20v turbo only had ir about a month so far, have also got a miltek full system aswell but not in pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea mate the suspention will be sorted soon and window tints are on my list aswell! was wanting it chipped who whould be the best for that?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Quote: posted by Dave Helium on 02/09/2004 18:39:29

was wanting it chipped who whould be the best for that?

If its a T plate and not a private reg then its an AGU Non-DBW engine with a K03 turbo. The most cost effective map for you would be Upsolute which costs just over ?300 IIRC and they will travel to you!!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Sweet mota mate!!

Defo go for Upsolute! ?305 well spent I tell ya [;)] for upsolute go here www.ccctech.co.uk

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I can't really remember when I seen you, but it was on Union Street and I was on foot. I have a silver 1.8T with R32 front bumper and front mount etc.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Nice car Dave, i see from another post your after a FMIC you'll need a nice big bumper to get some air to that and i happen to have a rieger one for sale [:D]

Posted Image

[:D]

·
Registered
284 Posts
nice car any pics with the miltek tailpipe? mine's got a solid rear valance what are the options new valance, cut old one, different bumper etc.?

thanks

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Looking gooood, I'd get a black badge set though.

Anni lights look well trick too & so do the A8 wheels.

Go to the Group Buy section, theres a Jabba remap GB in the pipe line, a few places left & you'll save 10% for the pleasure

·
Registered
581 Posts
Quote: posted by p1tse on 03/11/2004 14:55:37

nice car any pics with the miltek tailpipe? mine's got a solid rear valance what are the options new valance, cut old one, different bumper etc.?

thanks

you can get a v6 rear valance from the dealers for about ?30. this has the exhaust cutout you need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts