Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was about time i posted up a nice pic of the mk2 Golf....Was at Knockhill on sunday and won Best Exterior with it[H]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you all like it....its amazing what a bit of sun can do for that car!

Mk4 was also there! Couldnt leave The Yellow Peral out[;)]

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I'm not really supposed to be posting as I'm on post strike, but!

Hello Lynn's, where you been and why did you leave us?! See, you been missed! Must say also, very nice exterior, what was it that won!? [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was the mk2 that won! 1st time ever the car has won something so was well chuffed!

The paint is called Liquid Silver, 1 of 10 exclusives from Standox...however the car will be all change in 3 weeks time and will no longer have this paint.

The yellow pearl is a Colour concept, made by vw in that colour with options of interior...mines is the Black and yellow leather recaros.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yip your right[:D] Toccata's 17s on the car at the mo...18s ordered up[:p]

VW Dealer has actually had to replace these wheels with brand new ones, as when it was in for a service they Air gunned the locking wheel nuts on...and chewed the key in the process, therefore couldnt get the wheels off[:S] So they had to smash the mcguard locking wheel nuts off, which took 3 days! And damamged the wheels[:'(] However new set on the way and this set am sure will be kicking about a vw dealer near you..probably dead cheep[:)]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
you've put some work into the mkII since the last posted pics havent you??

I can't say exactly what, but it looks different.

Both car look great, keep up the good work. I am still not a fan of the silver graduated tint, but it probably looks better in the flesh, and of course its individual.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.