Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few folk have asked to see my mk2 golf, as she is finally finished. So here she is:-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you all like....and am working on ma mk4, havent forgot about the big bird :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a fader tint on the window mate, just something a wee bitty different, thats the only reason why i did it.

Ahhh haaaa the infamous tyres! All i will say is that roundabouts in the wet are ohhhhh much fun. In all seriousness though, i will have to get a bigger tyre. Its currently a 195 stretched over the 8" rim

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
looks nice that... Nice paint job. Is that a full respray? how much did that cost?

Don't really like the windows. A nice dark tint would have looked better. Just looks like u have a problem with ur windows steaming up - sorry [:(]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Full respray...1275 for the actually painting and all the body work, then i was 495 a ltr for paint, needed 3 ltrs.

LOL at the steamy windows.....feel like breaking into a Tina Turner song lol

Each to there own though....i think you either like it or dont[:D]

·
Registered
512 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf Bird on 17/08/2004 15:25:08

?495!

[:O] Ouch!!!! So over ?2500 on the body / paint?

Still, is a wicked paint job!! [;)] I like that a lot.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Quote: posted by Golf Bird on 17/08/2004 15:25:08

?495!

You've been had! ?495/litre! Jeez, the suppliers must've been laughing all the way to the bank!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Na its a limited edition standox paint, liquid silver pearlescent...believe me i did try to find it cheaper.

My mate got the paint trade, first 2 ltrs were ?500 but when i needed the third it cost me full whack so yeh just under a grand for paint

1 - 20 of 45 Posts