Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a text off my mate who lives in broadbottom near stockport was threatened with a machette and car jacked outside his house i hear this is common in stockport/manchester area for R32's but if anyone see a silver R32 his reg was pe53 hzp let me know as it is stolen cheers

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Thats terrible and something Tabs very nearly encountered when he owned his.

Under those conditions they would be more than wecome to the keys.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
at least hes ok. thats the main thing. will keep my eyes out for it as i work in south stockport. i'll give you a ring if i see anything of it.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Sorry to hear, so presumely the people got his keys, so most likely its
going to be ringer for a little while now, best to keep a close look
out in and around the areas from where its from.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thats just terrible. I live in Stockport, although a bit away from Broadbottom. Will be sure to keep a look out
though! I hope the guy is ok! At the end of the day, if
they want it that badly they'll take it by whatever means, because they
have no regards for other human beings. Utter low-lifes, I hope
they rot in hell!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hope your mate is OK - at least the car can be replaced.

There's too much of this going on, the wife was angling for an M3 Cab - she ended up with a 330 Coupe for mainly this reason !

·
Registered
813 Posts
Not nice to hear that mate. Hope they catch the Bankers!!! People like that make me sick. No appreciation or taste for life.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nah sonny the R32 and the seat Leon Cupra are the Money wagon robbers weapon of choice.  Guaranteed to be used in armed robberies for awhile!

·
Registered
138 Posts
just got a text off my mate who lives in broadbottom near stockport was threatened with a machette and car jacked outside his house i hear this is common in stockport/manchester area for R32's but if anyone see a silver R32 his reg was pe53 hzp let me know as it is stolen cheers
Awful to hear. Makes you wonder if it's really worth owning a car like this???

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are some sick people out there .

Did he have tracker installed? i take it he didn't, it really is worth it, if only to have the stickers in the windows. Wonder if a group buy for trackers could be arranged??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts