Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after toying with the idea of getting a Tornado Red Petrol Anni couldn't locate the right car so lowered my sights slightly and found the perfect car for me. I think it has the best blend of everything. Good performance, nice soft ride (unlike my bone shattering R32), my fave colour and a mk4![:D]

3 years old, 24k miles, almost completely unmarked.

It will be staying completely standard except for a nice present I'm expecting from shaq next week! (bora vents, W8, cruise) oh and polo rear wiper.

what d'ya think?[:p]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ carlos 'tis my main car R32 went to new owner back in may (infact day after inters!)

@ irish after being disappointed with the new R I thought i want a mk4 again but not an R so this is it!

·
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@ carl: Yep 2 gone just waiting to get rid of one more! the cheapest

@ jatie 150: bora vents are nice slatted style louvres as opposed to the wide open slots and W8 is just red leds in the roof light.

@ Tabs: I know I was hoping too and thanks mate [/big_hugs][;)]

·
Registered
570 Posts
Nice choice Roy [:D]

How can you the cars staying standard when you're already changing a few little thing [:O]

Will have to meet up soon and get a few photos of the cars together soon then as well [;)]

Defo think you need to get rid of the dealer sticker too though

·
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@MarkR: hehe I don't want it to visually appear greatly different just essential mk4 mods only

@Sem: You've got a good memory Sem! it is indeed!

Posted Image

@andymac: I don't know as I'd even bother with those as I've had the R and it makes me drive silly! and I like soggy suspension![:p]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts