282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9" wide rear wheels arrived from Germany on friday, and are on now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Managed to keep the 15mm rear spacers on as well.

[:D]

·
Registered
658 Posts
Looking sweet mate! Wish I could have got mine with wider wheels & more dish at the back.

What size tyres are on the rears now?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Your car is looking better all the time Faisal, love the wheels but then i would say that[:D] Looks nice and phat....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
All you need now mate it my F4T4SS badge on the back of your tailgate!!

Looking great, ride height is superb and I love the wheels!!

Sure you don't want to mask your plate?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looking really nice mate, the wheels look perfect. I have just ordered some other wheels in the same size, 8x18 at the front and 9x18 on the rear. I am sure the rears will fill the arches up as they are an offset of et30 but i am sure the fronts wont (8x18 et35), just wandered if you had put spacers on the front and if so what size?

thanks

Alex

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking really nice mate, the wheels look perfect. I have just ordered some other wheels in the same size, 8x18 at the front and 9x18 on the rear. I am sure the rears will fill the arches up as they are an offset of et30 but i am sure the fronts wont (8x18 et35), just wandered if you had put spacers on the front and if so what size?

thanks

Alex

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Cheers mate. My fronts are also 8x18 et35. I only have 3mm spacers up front, just enough so that the inside of the wheels will clear the coilovers. I did have 10mm on there, and although it looked better I had lots of scrubbage, and also vibration above 50/60mph. They weren't hubcentric spacers, hence the vibrations.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Sexeh!!

Could I ask a favour and get you to post a dead on side shot? I want to photochop them on to mine and see how they look :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
alrite mate, car looks awesome but what rear spacers are you using as i want to bring out my 8j wheels on the back, any help would be great. cheers ryan

·
Registered
658 Posts
alrite mate, car looks awesome but what rear spacers are you using as i want to bring out my 8j wheels on the back, any help would be great. cheers ryan
He's using 15mm rear spacers, think they might be FK hubcentric ones.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts